We are now accepting applications for our annual Animal Aid Foundation Grants. Animal charities across Ontario and Canada are welcome to apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to get started in our grants process.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of our grants, an organization must:
- Be a Canadian registered charity
- Have at least one year of tax filing with the government
- Need funds for spaying/neutering cats and/or dogs or for TNR for cats
Funding Is Limited
We want to help every organization that applies but we’re a small charity with limited resources. We have a limited amount of funding to give away each year. The volunteers on our Grants Committee thoroughly review and discuss every grant application received. They make hard decisions about how to allocate funds.
Priority for Funding
Since we can’t give grants to all applicants, priority is given to charities:
- That are 100% volunteer-run.
- Located in Ontario. We are committed to investing money back into the communities where the money is raised. Most of our donations come from Ontario therefore, the majority of our grant funds go to charities in Ontario.
- That have an operating budget of $100,000 or less.
Helping to fund spay/neuter programs of local animal organizations and rescue groups is how we work to achieve our mission of addressing the issue of animal overpopulation and homeless pets. Let your local animal shelter or rescue group know that funding may be available for their spay/neuter efforts.
Email email@example.com to request an application.
Read our grants policy to learn more.
See a list of past Animal Aid Foundation Grant recipients.